Earn Money With Audiobooks
First, ACX facilitates the open and flexible production of audiobooks with a marketplace that brings all the players together.
Once an ACX audiobook is produced, approved by the Rights Holder, and delivered to ACX, we provide powerful distribution of the audiobook through three retail industry leaders: Audible, Amazon, and iTunes.
Across the board, the aim is to amplify the business opportunities for authors, publishers, and other Rights Holders, as well as narrators, studio professionals, and other Producers.
- The right starting point. ACX production costs are low, so there’s more profit to go around.
- A unique and robust royalty model. Depending on the distribution rights granted to Audible, authors, publishers, and other Rights Holders, as well as narrators, studio professionals, and other Producers can earn royalties of up to 40%.
- A special introductory bonus. If you’re a Rights Holder working under a Pay for Production deal we’ll pay an extra $50 every time the audiobook produced under the deal is the first audiobook purchased by an AudibleListener™ member on Audible. If you’re a Rights Holder or Producer working under a Royalty Share Deal, you’ll share those $50 Bounty payments in a 50-50 split—just like you share royalties in a Royalty Share Deal. That’s an extra $25 on top of royalties.
- Powerful retail placement. ACX audiobooks are distributed through Audible, Amazon, and iTunes—proven industry leaders.
- Smart strategies to speed sales for Rights Holders. Through easy, effective advice on leveraging the social media marketplace, we give Rights Holders tips to help promote themselves directly to fans—along with ways to uncover new ones.